What’s involved in getting a property ready for sale?
There’s more to getting a property ready for sale than simply putting a for sale signboard out the front.
Often, it can take weeks to get a property ready for buyers to inspect.
There’s much to look at when offering your home to the marketplace, here are our top tips to make the process a little easier for you.
* Getting a contract of sale prepared
* Have a pest & building inspection carried out.
* Clean up the gardens & curbside appeal.
* Fix those odd jobs around the home.
* Declutter - start slowly packing and putting items in storage.
* Have a property stylist come through to give you quotes & ideas.
* Get your property photographed.
We work with tradespeople daily and have people readily available, should you require any assistance in preparing your property for market.
Please feel free to get in touch if you would like to have a chat.
SIMPLY COPY & PASTE THIS EMAIL INTO YOUR CRM FOR A DATABASE ALERT