Are you looking for ideas on what social media content you should be pushing out to your followers?
This blog post will give you ten ideas that are sure to get your followers engaged.
1. Show off your houses! A big part of being a real estate agent is showing off the properties you have for sale. Make sure to post pictures and videos of the houses you're selling on your social media platforms.
2. Offer tips and advice. Your followers will appreciate it if you offer them tips and advice on buying or selling a house. They'll also be more likely to come to you when they're ready to make a purchase or sell their own home.
3. Share industry news. Keeping your followers up-to-date on industry news is a great way to show them that you're knowledgeable and trustworthy.
4. Have contests and giveaways. Everyone loves a good contest or giveaway! Hosting one on your social media platform is a great way to increase engagement and get people talking about your business.
5. Show off your team. People want to know who they'll be working with when they use your services, so make sure to introduce them to your team!
6. Offer coupons and discounts. Who doesn't love a good coupon or discount? If you offer them on your social media platforms, your followers are sure to take notice.
7. Promote events and webinars. If you're hosting an event or webinar, make sure to let your followers know! They'll be more likely to attend if they know about it in advance.
8. Share testimonials and reviews. Don't be shy about sharing positive reviews and testimonials from past clients! It's a great way to show off your work and build trust with potential clients.
9. Give back to the community. Show your followers that you care about more than just making a sale by giving back to the community through charitable donations or volunteer work.
10. Keeping it personal – share photos, jokes, memes, etcetera that show you’re not just a stuffy business person – let them see the real you so they can begin to build trust! After all, we do business with people we know, like, and trust… right?
There you have it—ten social media content ideas that any real estate agent can use to increase engagement with their followers! So get out there and start posting! Your future clients are waiting.